- Open aperture design with fully luminous interior. No horizontal lenses or diffusers.
- Precision machined clear anodized, extruded aluminum.
- Five endcap styles, preinstalled for perfect fit and finish.
- Up to 15ft o.c. spacing, delivering 40 fc at less than 0.4 W/ft.sq.
- Direct and direct/indirect general area lighting versions.
- Also available in vertical surface illumination (VSI) symmetric and asymmetric distributions.
Endcaps + Dimensions
Fixtures are available in 4′, 6′ and 8′ nominal sections that can be ganged together to create continuous runs.
Options: Independent Up | Dn Lighting Control
Profile U|D provides fully dimmable or switchable independent control of the indirect and direct distributions. Ideal for multipurpose rooms and spaces with presentation, projection or video conferencing requirements, the separated circuitry allows simple adjustment of the proportions of up|down light to suit the lighting and energy needs of the space and people in the environment.
Profile UD is available with a native distribution of 60 Up | 40 Dn with a maximum total delivered output of 4450 lumens.
Ceiling + Mounting
Profile comes with pre-wired and tested drivers that are fully integrated with power junction box, mounting and suspension components. Integrated drivers with ceiling and mounting components are designed for multiple orientations and to accommodate grid, drywall or hard lid ceilings.
Elements can be installed in advance or with fixtures for existing or new construction. See Drivers + Controls for details.
The information above refers to the products currently installed at The Adelaide Project. Please visit www.fluxwerx.com to see other colour temperatures, outputs and profiles available.