manufacturer: Tech Lighting / Element
The Strut LED path by Tech Lighting exemplifies the epitome of a modern, minimalist design. The thin, unobtrusive clean lines of the Strut path can effortlessly disappear into its setting or can be positioned to make a bold statement. A singular line of LED down lighting with symmetric light distribution, is ideal for outdoor path and campus illumination. This unique outdoor light fixture features a durable, powder coat finish available in three finishes. Charcoal, Bronze and Black. Strut paths feature stainless steel hardware and impact-resistant, UV stabilized acrylic lensing for added durability and stability.
- Powerful, long lasting (L70, 70,000 hours) dimmable LED tested against the highest quality standards to ensure it delivers consistent LED performance and color over time.
- Die-cast aluminum structure, powder coat finish and stainless steel hardware for robust durability in harsh elements. Appropriate for commercial use.
- Path features a 12V driver with optional magnetic low voltage transformer (sold separately).
- Wet listed, IP65 (International Protection rating indicating resistance to dust and water. Suitable and safe for commercial use).
- 5- year Warranty. Go to www.techlighting.com for warranty details.
The information above refers to the products currently installed at The Adelaide Project. Please visit www.techlighting.com to see other outputs and finishes available.